The School of Design and Art actively cultivates design talents with both humanities and engineering expertise. We encourage teachers and students to collaborate with technology professionals to enable the innovation of design and art to exert a broader influence.
• We cultivate design talents with humanistic art, innovative thinking and applied scientific knowledge.
• We create an industry-academic cooperation environment to enhance the intelligence of practical creation.
• We offer interdisciplinary courses to guide students in their diverse career development.
• We strengthen the teaching model of apprenticeship to deepen the spirit of teamwork.
• We encourage teachers and students to participate in international academic exchanges and international
The College of Design and Arts consists of 6 departments, which includes 6 bachelor’s degree and 2 master’s degree programs.